“Decrypting Bitcoin: The Blockchain Technology Explained” was created by Neocash Radio co-hosts JJ Epic and Randy Clemens to discuss many of the questions people have about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. It’s a great primer for understanding how Bitcoin works, why Bitcoin matters, how blockchains are transforming the world, and how anyone, anywhere can easily get started using Bitcoin!
Read more about Bitcoin and get more info behind the video at http://5thquill.com/bitcoin
There are many places to read more about Bitcoin. You might check out the following sites:
- “Getting Started with Bitcoin: Some Things You Need to Know” (via Bitcoin.org)
- “Bitcoin Wallets Explained: How to Choose the Best Wallet for You” (via cryptorials.io)
- “The Basic Bitcoin Security Guide” (via reddit.com)
- “Bitcoin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” (via Bitcoin wiki)
- Reddit.com/r/bitcoin and Reddit.com/r/btc: these sub-Reddits are two of the best sources for the latest Bitcoin news and updates.
Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency which started in 2009. It relies on cryptographic proof, and a distributed public ledger to create an audit-able currency with no counter party risk. Never before in the history of humanity has such a secure currency been available. Bitcoin is accepted for a growing number of goods and services. It knows no borders, and it offers a level of anonymity to its users. To be completely anonymous takes some work.