Bitcluster creates a database of bitcoin transactions. Scotcoin looks to be the next player on the altcoin craze. Ethereum Hardfork Review and the dregs of Ethereum Classic. Mycelium to add Dash by October. Coinbase adds Ethereum to their front end retail site. The shift from bitcoin dominance is happening. Caribbean banks feeling the sting of money laundering concerns.
Gold down $1323
Silver down $19.59
Oil down $44.26
DOW Jones up 18,570
30Y UST down 2.2837%
BTC down $663
LTC down $4.02
DASH up $9.24
ETH rises $13.00
1 DOGE = 1DOGE
BitCluster to snoop through transactions
Scot-coin post brexit
Ethereum has a successful fork
- Ethereum changes code to block DAO hack return of funds.
- .01 ETH returned for every DAO token
- Vocal minority promotes original chain.
- Difficulty adjusts
- Minority continues original chain with the name Ethereum Classic.
- Poloniex lists Ethereum Classic for trading.
- High volume first day
- Trading around 7% of ETH’s price as of recording
Mycelium to add Dash buying and selling by October 2016
Caribbean banking access
Article with speculation
Here’s a factual article